Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Relief and Realisation

I am so totally relieved now that trials are over.

A quick little update of the trial week:

1. I found the hardworking Debble. For like 9 hours on Wednesday. And that was it.

2. I thought Literature was quite alright. I'm glad I had enough time and finished on time.

3. Contract was not bad.

4. I ended up watching Korean drama on Friday and Saturday with my mom hogging the laptop 24-7

5. Oooh, I watch BBC's Sense and Sensibility too. Edward Farris is just totally hawt. Love his eyes!!! You can get the videos on Youtube

6. I was told that by this Korean girl who sits beside me every week in church that I look like her cousin. o.O??

7. Studying Economics is totally irritating. I can hardly concentrate. I should have followed me own heart and take Mathematics over Economics.

8. I do not want to comment on my Economics papers. I think I completely threw my objective paper away.

9. I found the hardworking Debble again for about 5 hours again but this time the hardworking Debble was distracted and frustrated.

10. Today's Tort Law was not bad.

Whatever which is done is done.

Hmm... people are beginning to lock their blogs.

And I realised something.

I now understand why things happen the way it is. I don't blame someone for hating someone else's nonsensical arguments.

I will be pissed off too.

But the probelm is that I don't realise that I do it myself too.

So it's a momentary short-circuit of the brains when my logical senses just jets out of the window and disillusionment sets in.

I will be pissed. But at least I will be civilised and forgive if the person changes eventually.

I do not give a shit about what people think about me anymore.

What is important is that I know who I am and I know my principles and where I am heading to.

Today's shopping in Mid Valley with Sammie was really fun.

Saw lotsa cool tops!!!

And I want that ZARA top!!!!!!

Dammit why must there be a (man-made, unnatural) hole in the top?? [it is not part of the top design] Now I have to find a way to buy it somewhere else. Sheesh. SO irritating!!!

Madame Kwan is glorious as usual. We were both so bloated after lunch.

Unfortunately, I do not get disgusted easily with mere expression of words.

Sammie looked really good in the dresses that she tried on.

And we were both shocked when there was a considerable reduction in the price of the dress that Sam bought. Hee!! =D

I am sorry, Mom/Mrs B but I think all your efforts to try to make me economise/be moderate isn't quite working/effective after all.

Padini Authentics clothes were so jang [currently] I wanted to topple over and faint.

I'm serious. Nature-motived sleeveless teamed up with undetachable bright purple puffy sleeves??

Not working for me.

Long sun-dress with coat and red sneakers?? Not working either.

I still prefer Dorothy Perkins over TopShop.

And I do not understand why the cow in UK do not like the UK Fashion. Is she suffering from the usual fashion-blindness or what??

I am totally looking forward to the end of A Levels so that I can fly away to UK fast!!

But at the same time, I don't wanna let go of the good times that I have in college.

If you are wandering, no, I do not cling on to the badtimes.

That's all for now. I'm so gonna finish watching my Korean drama.

No comments: