Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Benefits of Long-Sightedness

The results slip reached my letterbox today.

Being the dutiful daughter, I passed it to my mom and she asked me to open it.

When I opened it, my face went numb.

I forgot about the whole number of absent days being printed there too.

My mind went blank.

And my mom went to get her reading glasses.

I just love faded prints.

My mom saw the 3 for a 0.

And she proudly said: "You weren't absent even for once. Good!!"

*BIG GRIN*

No, I didn't tell a lie or anything. I just did not answer

=D

No comments: