Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Free From Pinches!! Momentarily

Hah!!

I am free!!! From the bundles of the moot which has been pinching my ass lately.

And yes, for almost 2 years, I have been free from pinches courtesy of my sister.

But that freedom will be robbed soon.

Because I'll be meeting her soon.

Ah, the bliss of it.

We're gonna have kick-ass time together, hanging out and being mad girls catching after concerts and premieres and plays.

And if, in the event that we are broke, we shall visit churches for free entertainment to listen to their evensong. Sis was crazy about the evensong in Westminster.

[And probably volunteer to be ushers to get free shows] - We're poor students you see. Our parents won't be there by that time.

But I think having them there for 1 1/2 months with us is quite enough.

It is time for a little scandal and fun by working and running around without luxury.

I'm weird. I find fun and amusement in being a normal person without any luxury. You can say that I am uncontented and unappreciative of comfort, but I would like to look at it as trying to strike a balance.

Nope, I don't intend to have my arse pinched in a club.

I might go just to look around but not gonna succumb to pinching in any way.

I don't get it, why can't they just keep their hands to themselves and not grope girls who just wanna have fun for once??

Do we girls have to go to the extent of manufacturing ass-shields made out of stainless steel just to have fun??

Oh, to look at the bright side, we'll have uber firm arses!!!

That is if the steel doesn't droop down [due to its weight] and make us look like we have sagging arses.

Alright, enough of madness.

I need to pinch myself to wake up.

I live in a dazed fantasical world where there are no examinations.

But the truth is, there ARE examinations!!!

And coming real soon too!!!

Ah, no matter how much I rant and grumble about examinations, fighting and rioting for the rights of abolishing examinations, I will still have to go through it first.

Who knows?? I'll probably be the lady version of Lord William Wilberforce (the 1st) to abolish examinations in the world today. [He abolished slavery in England]

Hey, examination is a conventional form of slavery - to books.

Break these shackles [with a jumbo size sledge-hammer], set me free.

The coolest quote I've heard [more like read] of:

"Women hate wars. The only blood that they spill is period"

~Nisha Minhas~ chic lit author [whose books are really vulgar but hysterically funny and cool]

No comments: