Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Guilty

I am guilty of.

Buying another storybook.

The Waitress.

Nanny was an awesome book. Can't stop laughing.

On the other hand, I am broke.

So much for wanting to save up money.

Looking at my collection of DVDs, if... IF only I didn't buy them, I will probably have RM1500 in cold cash now.

Which means I can either buy a new spanking phone or a touchpad now.

>.<"

My guilty pleasures are seriously disturbing

p/s: I have another problem. Where am I gonna chuck all of my DVDs?? My mom thinks that they are all borrowed.

I can't possibly throw them all away like what my sis does. I am not her and yes, the DVDs mean a lot to me.

Can I resell them perhaps??

No comments: