Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Stupid Ram

Ok, I'm not talking about ram the animal, ram.

I'm talking about effing computer RAMs.

Bloody laptop ram, it just has to crash and give way the moment I am geared on to study.

How am I gonna do my moot now??

This is so sodding pissy.

My laptop just won't start properly.

Effing RAM.

It's the same bloody SAMSUNG Ram with my dinosaur desktop computer and this bloody ram has stopped production.

And I can't find a way to change the RAM!!! I found a way to take off the keyboard... but not the RAM.

I can't go through the backway because I don't have the effing appropo screwdriver.

Argh. I am so so so pissed off.

No comments: