Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Rock in Your Head

Imagine the skin of a cow

Stretch it.

And with that skin surrounding an enclosed area, have rock music playing in it.

No, not rock 'n' roll.

I'm talking about Heavy Metal.

In fact, make it Pantera.

Yes, all the banging and thumping against the skin of the cow.

As the music rises, the temperature shoots up.

Stretching the limit of the skin even further.

That was what my head felt like.

I was having the worst headache of my life, with very high fever and gastric for the whole day.

It was no joke.

And I still had to think for the moot.

Which made the thumping in my head worst.

I'm so glad I don't have to pass up the bundles today.

I would like to say "Thank you" to those around me who were so understanding.

No comments: