Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

What "Little" Pleasures

What little pleasures of life
Which fades like a badly dyed red cloth immersed in water.

I drank Heineken yesterday.

And now I know why they say that Carlsberg sucks.

Heineken sends you to the seventh heaven.

It was glorious!!!

Love the after-taste of it!

And I woke up really groggy this morning.

And I was spacing-out when Nicholas and Mrs Ong were talking.

I'm sorry. I was seriously groggy.

But I promise to work hard. Tomorrow.

Because I really need to catch up with my sleep now from this series of nightmares that I get lately.

I'm supposed to sleep really well after that pint of beer.

But I get nightmares instead.

Ah, pleasures of life

Which only lasts at the moment you have a taste of it.

And after that, a foul-taste is left in your mouth.


~Women love deeply, men love silently. That's where the conflict arises.~

No comments: