Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pathetic "Heroine"

I thought that I can be the wonderful little daughter to not spend money to buy another Microsoft Office programme when there's already one but currently residing in London.

I thought I can be a heroine to be able to survive with WordPad.

No, I'm suffering miserably.

Can anyone be so kind as to lend me the Microsoft Office 2007 programme??

I'm kinda desperate here.

Totally can't survive with WordPad. That programme is so irritating.

I will only tolerate it when I absolutely have to. But not for too long.

Turned out that actually, my laptop was perfectly fine.

It was the wifi with virus which hence, caused my laptop to shut down again and again like that "fateful" saturday in SS15 when Cindy started blaming me for transferring virus to her laptop.

Aiks. And I reformatted the entire laptop. >.<

I knew I will have to endure with the cranky old setting but I just couldn't.

It was either suffer without Microsoft Office or suffer with lagging laptop.

And I chose the former.

To look at the bright side, I get spanking new settings with awesome programmes now.

I'm such a computer freak.

No comments: