Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, April 7, 2008

In-Between Dilemma

So the title tells it all.

I am in a dilemma.

Yes, I'm in for another whole drama of moot again.

Yes, I am scandalous. Yes, I look for trouble sometimes on my own accord.

I am trying very hard to relax for 4 days.

I even bought a new book called The Nanny by Melissa Nathan.

The book is extremely funny.

Queen Camilla is too!! That book has a very wicked sense of humour.

The Government encouraged euthanasia and pensioners to commit suicide by the slogan "Make Way For The Young" so that they can save on the pension schemes and the cost of upkeeping sick people on life-support machine.

But somehow, at the back of my brains, there's the hardworking Debble who has been shelved to the back nagging.

Study. Study. Study.

Finals are coming. Think NUS.

But still, I wanna have fun, and at the same time, I wanna do some work!!

When I start reading Nanny, I feel like doing some work. When I do my work, I feel like reading Nanny.

Urgh.

Holidays are tedious sometimes when you don't really have an aim, nothing planned out, nothing to do unless you find something for yourself.

Doing nothing is just most tiresome.

The cow in UK is enjoying life although she is super stressed-out. Going to Chinatown, court visit, witnessing the rally on the Olympics in China. While I am stuck with two wrinklies at home today who are always arguing over me.

Dad tries to cut down my meals by cutting down my carbs entirely whereas Mom tries to cut down my meals and still want me to have enough food for trying times.

Which basically mean they are both not helping at all. I get very sleepy if I don't have enough carbs and having enough nutrition just makes me put on weight.

I have added on a bit of weight. Frustratingly.

And there's the dilemma of weight and the pressure to lose weight before I go to UK so that I can fit in more clothes.

How I wish I live in a storybook where life is full of drama, fun, satirical and sometimes embarassing jokes but anytime better off than real life.

I wish for a lot of crazy stuff.

Which increases my dilemmas.

Ahh, whatever. Back to Nanny.

No comments: