Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy and Not Happy

It's alive!!!!!

My laptop is now alive and even better!!!

It kicks ass now!

Reformatted the programme and it is now fine.

Tee hee.

You know what's worrying??

I can sit in front of the computer all day without moving just to repair it.

I can watch tv all day too!!

I can listen to my mom crap all day.

I can do anything all day... except STUDYING.

Damnations.

You know what's the ultimate sodding pisser??

PLANETSHAKERS WAS RIGHT THERE IN MY OWN CHURCH AND I DID NOT SODDING KNOW IT!!!

BLARGH!!!

It was the launch of this Alpha programme for the whole of Malaysia and it was done in my very own church. [I'm proud =D]

It was on Saturday at 7.00 pm and I only found out about it on Sunday 12 pm when the Director of the Programme [from UK and looks like Tony Blair] spoke during the adults service.

Why am I such a sodding dork to be attending the adult service and not my own college service??

Simple. No transport. No permission.

Why didn't JoSaw tell me??

Urgh!!!

Nevermind. It was packed with over 3000 people. I would be sardin had I been there and probably smelling everyone's BO while jumping.

Why do I resolute to acceptance so soon??

I do not know how more paradoxical I can get.

No comments: