Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bearer of Grave News

In the world today, there are:
1. Cup bearers [I think they still exist]
2. Grave diggers
3. Funeral service conductor
4. Coffin bearer

I, on the other hand, is the bearer of grave news.

Alright people.

Please notify your pals that we are only restarting college on Tuesday which is 22 April 2008.

[Yes, we're going back to college] >.<"

Not enough rest?? I think so too.

Or maybe you're too restless??

I need longer holidays although I practically do nothing at home but rot or do some mooting stuff.

And so, it appears that we all generally did badly for our trials.

Met our dear lecturers during the hols [Yes, I'm a geek to be in college] and:

1. Like I said previously, most people did badly for Law.

2. Mrs Grace said that Economics was generally badly done as well. The highest is a B from PL3.

3. Our Chaucer is generally bad too.

[I'm sorry, but I do not have any other news from other lecturers.]

Sigh. I really have to work really hard now.

Even if it means I will get beautiful panda eyes which makes me look like I have swollen eyes and face.

No comments: