Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rush

Music really speaks to the soul.

And it definitely spoke in August Rush.

That movie is TOTALLY awesome.

The mixture of indie music and classical music is just ingenius.

Not to forget a good build-up of plot and good music composed.

I don't get it. The movie critics said that the movie is like some fairy-tale.

But I think the music is splendidly tremendous.

I really felt the whole rush of emotions and my love for classical music which has been dwindling lately has been rekindled.

A whole rhapsody was composed out of a 6-note phrase music. Which was played throughout the movie.

The whole love chemistry was clearly evident.

Not to forget you get to watch hot hunks like Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

I didn't know that he sings.

And he sings pretty well!!! His voice is just so husky!!!

I think it is an awesome movie overall. Love the ending witht he peak of the orchestra music and the good ending.

Something just wells inside of you, a mixture of pride, enthusiasm and awe which threatens to burst out all together but is balled-up in the end.

I am just totally speechless with this movie.

It is rather rare to find a movie with a good plot build-up combined with good music.

Just be a little patient and listen out these songs??

[I'll post the song when imeem is more affable]

I love the cello and the strings. It can depict such tragic and desolate atmospheres on the note of forlornness.

No comments: