Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Library Makeshift

I find that I can only study in the library.

And so, turn my room into the library atmosphere I did.

I personalised the cow's working space into my own one.

The only difference with the library is that:

1. I have bleeding bright yellow lights instead of white ones.
2. My room doesn't smell like the library
3. I can control the temperature of my room
4. The bed is 5 feet away
5. My chair is more comfortable and it's yellow in colour as well. >.< [yes, my room is bleeding bright thanks to my mom and sis]
6. I don't have a cute lil pet of a cockroach running about and even visiting me on the table top.

Yup. I have evidence of the cockroach in the library. [I'll upload it later.]

You know what? I have a bleeding hatred for Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love.

Gosh, that song is seriously overrated.

I am currently totally in love with Paramore.

Swung back to rock from ballads again.

I really want the exams to end really soon.

But I need to study before it ends.

p/s: I don't think I am going to the prom.
And, you can download BBC's King Lear Audio from Ares. I'm downloading the movie too!!

I love P2P file sharing.

No comments: