Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The 4 am SMS

Packing seriously zaps the energy out of me.

Pack, stash, squash, squeeze, stuff, push, zip, weigh, unpack, pack.......

The process goes on and on and on.

We have too many things which hardly weighs.

For instance, my sister's stupid request for melamine bowls and spoons which were not needed at all and the request for formal clothings which were not worn at all due to the cold weather.

It takes up a lot of space!!

And my sister bought countless amount of cosmetics over here over the period of time which she is here.

I have a 3kg pouch of make-ups which are hardly used but purchased by the cow out of fancy. And not to mention 7 zip-bags of moisturisers and creams and toners and cleansers.

So many things, so little space.

The best part is we're only allowed 20 kgs each. Which is madness because the luggage itself weighs 5-7 kgs. The clothes alone will take up all of the weight and more!!!

How am I going to pack to Reading in 2 years' time?? I'll probably have to ship everything over in advance. =S

Both luggages are overweight. The Large one is 26 kgs (After 100 times of packing and repacking. It was initially 30 kgs) and the other smaller one is 22 kgs. I finished packing the main luggages and we have 6 handcarries. One handcarry itself easily weighs 10kgs. Oh, and we're only allowed 5 kgs for handcarry. We have no choice.

I woke up randomly at 4.14 am. I knew because right after I woke up the little revolutionist text me. And asked me about blogs....

And around 4.45 am, I heard someone talking.

Do you know what is the time??

Something muttered in a slur

Don't do this. Don't do this to yourself. Why are you doing this?

[slurred] After what happened the other day, I lost motivation.

Then motivate yourself!!

You have a beautiful son at home. Why are you doing this?

mutter mutter mutter

When I met you you're a beautiful person and you ARE still a beautiful person. You were always there when I needed you to help.

mutter mutter mutter Let's not discuss this anymore. Walks away.

I think it's the most  calm argument I've ever heard of. It was as if she was a counsellor/shrink. Shrinking her husband. Oh well, his coat and pants looks rather shrunkened.

All I have to say is, hang in there, lady, and he'll probably turn around. Just don't lose your control.

I'm back to packing. One more last effing bagpack to pack!!! And a mountain of clothes to fit in. >.<""

Wish me luck!!!

NO, no, PRAY for me that they'll let me through and not charge me a single penny.

Thank you.

No comments: