Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Jalan Dungun

So the kiasu sister sent her mail out at 12.30 am.

And the next day, she woke up at 10.30 am.

And she got an interview at 4.30 pm.

And that left us stranded at Jalan Dungun from 2.30 pm.

Because the mother does not know how to drive to Jalan Dungun and the father has to drive home from work just to drive the sister there for the interview.

The sister just couldn't resist wearing her Hawes & Curtis purple top that we bought.

And the sister made me sit there until 7.30 pm.

Because her interview was 1 1/2 hours.

Which the mother said is a good thing.

Because it means that she is hired.

And yes she is hired. And I am tired.

There is absolutely nothing to do at Jalan Dungun just as Sammie said.

There is no one to sms and I am too lazy to sms.

So I sat there at Fig Tree looking bonged and flipping through old magazines.

And I thought to myself, how much I miss London where everywhere is accessible and they have much more fabulous magazines.

No comments: