Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, August 25, 2008

University of Reading

Since I have nothing to post about, I might as well post about the past.

University of Reading.

No, Miss Christine, it is NOT a literacy programme. Although I need to polish up my English Language again.

It was a gorgeous day.

Some house in the Reading Town
Stream along the wilderness walk
Foxhill! This is where all of the lectures will be held.
Lake nearby Foxhill, in the campus
Ducks and Swans owned by the Queen
Huge-ass log chopped down and skinned near the lake.
The houses along the way in the campus.

I think this house looks kinda nice despite of it looking dilapidated.

But it's quite expensive to rent these houses. Because one will have to buy fire and break-in insurance and blah blah blah.

I wish I have more pictures to post here. Unfortunately, it was raining and we rushed off for a dinner appointment with a family friend.

But Reading is seriously a beautiful place. The campus itself. They have 2 clubs there. One for techno and another for R&B. They have 3 floors for people to dance and it is a sight to behold. They have the best clubs in the UK.

I'm flying off tomorrow!!!

Pray for good weather and that they will let my luggages through!!

It's now back to 22 kgs and 27 kgs.

Pray pray pray. Please.

Gracias and Adios.

No comments: