Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Yours Truly

I hate packing.

Seriously hate it.

You have no idea what a torment it is.

So, instead of trying to recover my most-needed sleep; we ended up running up and down the house, trying to pack.

Because the momma and the daddy is going back to Malaysia.

And they'll be carrying most of the important stuff.

And the sister just had to do what she does best.

Being entirely MESSY and disorganised and overly aggressive and SPONTANEOUS.

All she does is stuff and stash, stuff and stash.

I seriously cannot take it!!! The Bree side of me will start pouting, shaking the head with bewildered eyes and tapping the foot impatiently.

We were using two rooms and both rooms were a mess. And I had to repack everything that my sister messed up.

Blargh. And she was complaining all the time that I wasn't lifting my finger.

I REFUSE to.

In the end, we ended up scrambling all over the place to look for this exceedingly important document... which we do not know where the hell my sister stashed to.

We went round and round in circles, searching high and low for 5 pathetic pieces of paper.

In the end, my mom found it in our bags. I wonder what my sister was doing. She searched that same bag where the documents were over and over again and found nothing.

All I have to say is; when there are too many strong heads being placed together, catastrophe will breakout if uncontrolled.

Yours truly is signing off because the daddy just has to go out for a walk. Sigh.

Another problem if there are so many contrasting personalities placed together. The clashes are really bad and it usually ends with forced obligation and sulking.

No comments: