Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pecah Record

Hallelujah!!!!!

All of our luggages passed!! Yay!!!

And we calculated, all in all we brought home 125 kgs.

The check-in luggages were about 23 kgs and 29 kgs.

The Italian lady who was a contract worker was really nice. She let everything through and she knew that I was desperate to get everything through.

Because she only saw that we each had a bagpack and a small little Reading bag full of books. And since we're "students"; she thinks that I am a student too, it's quite feasible because she thought that we each have our laptops in our bagpack and books and that's it.

We left our house at about 2.40 pm and reached Heathrow at 4 pm.

And I went to line up to claim back my VATs only to fine that the line is about 30 feet long!!!

And so I waited. And waited. And waited.

Until 6 pm, I couldn't take it anymore. All of those people in front of me has one stack of about 4 inches of receipts to claim. There are about 15 of them in front of me!

I just opted out. And we rushed to the counter and happily checked everything in.

After that, I had to rush out of Heathrow, catch a tube, get home, and take the other two hand baggages out. I couldn't find the exit in Heathrow. So I just desperately pushed through the emergency exit doors and I was hit by familiarity of the Arrivals hall.

And I just ran all the way to the tube. And I was on time for the tube!!! Boarded the tube at about 6.15 pm.

And I sat there in the tube until 7.10 pm. The minute I stepped foot at the King's Cross tube station I ran all the way to St. Pancras and cut out and ran to Oakley Square.

I reached my house in the record time of 12 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes walk.

And thank God I reached Heathrow again just in time at 8.55 pm. We had to run all the way to our gate and I was carrying 60 kgs of stuff on me this time. As heavy as I am.

The best part is, the lady who checked us in was at the gate there again and her eyes BULGED!!!

She didn't know that we had 1001 things to take.

And for the first time, I only watched one movie and slept throughout the flight home when I usually watch movies throughout.

What Happened In Vegas was awesome.

Other than that, I'm just trying to desperately catch up with my sleep, which I am not getting at all because the parents always drag us out somewhere.

That's about it now.

No comments: