Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Air Pump Please?

So after Contract, I became deflated and actually just threw everything and started playing around.

Consequently, I had to rush reading Little Governess for Paper 3 [Thank Goodness it was Indiscreet Journey that came out]

I had to sleep for only 3 hours when Tort Law was arriving. It was Torturous Law.

But I think I did quite ok despite acute time constraint. I should be able to get at least a Band 4 for my 3rd essay or better still, even higher!!!. I am hoping...

You think my deflation for Tort is bad??

Well, for Economics 4, I practically didn't study during the weekends, bumming around and I went shopping!!!

It was not an option anyway. I had to start shopping for stuff for the hols and I'll have to do it before all the good stuff on sale gets sold off!!

I am contemplating on buying Sketchers' shoes. Any advice or tips on it? Is the shoes comfortable to walk in?? I don't wanna end up throwing the shoes out of frustration when I walk halfway around the globe. Michelle K designs are kinda cool.

And come Econs day, I woke up 8 hours before the exam and started SERIOUS CRAMMING.

For once, I felt some adrenaline pumping and some stress factor.

Well, my last essay was in point form. Only had 10 minutes for that one. I should get at least half the marks right since the lower bands are for serious confusion where they show nuts bout understanding the question and all?? Dearest, CIE, please don't be so mean. Just accept the fact that your data question was totally from another galaxy and we needed more time deciphering what the hell you want from us in the question because it seems to be all over the place!!! Between Macro and Micro!!! Talk about madness!!

And so now, I need an air pump and someone to pump me up for the next 3 papers.

Ooooh, I have the prom tickets by the way. Collect it from me during Literature paper ok?? For people on the 2nd table, I am sorry to say that you will have to wait until Jean makes up her mind and pays up or we get a substitute. Anyone interested [Yes, I am talking to you Ms Christine Tay], feel free to just let me know and you shall expire Jean's contemplation period.

A quick tip of how to go down the staircase really quickly. Like about 7 steps at one go.

Close your eyes and step down by faith.

Why do I have such happy habit of slipping at the staircase. It is like, what, the 5th time?? I was down 7 steps in a twinkle of an eye. More like in the flash of light.

Anyway, I am a happy woman.

I really do hope that we will be taking the Eurorail and going to all over the place where I can go to Madrid, Milan, Salsburg, Prague, Budapest, Munich, Brussels and not go on some crap tour where all I constantly visit are museums and castles. I don't mind backpacking and living on the train for a month. [Dear me, please do not think of this as mission make others envy or mission brag till your face burst.]

I can't wait to fly away.

And after that let time stop.

I don't wanna come back and do the Reading programme actually, to be honest.

I want my gap year!!!

Anyone going to Reading?? Let me know. I am all alone currently.

p/s: If you are wondering how come this night owl is blogging at such an early time in the morning, well, my dad woke me up to be his secretary. He is a lucky man to have a computer genius for a daughter and not some bimbo who don't even know what a computer function is. [No, I'm not talking about Eilene. Eilene is fine now. In fact she's kinda good in computers now!!]

No comments: