Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, June 9, 2008

A Bad Day with A Bad Hair Day

Today, is totally shitty.
  1. My phone is out of credit.
  2. The stupid machine at Asia Cafe ate 3 bucks of mine. And I'm obliged to buy the reload there no matter what. Because my money is in there in the retarded account. And they don't give any change.
  3. Mac Centre does not wanna sell me just the objective answers for Economics.
  4. The Tom Yam stall is closed at AC
  5. I am fined 14 bucks by the Library
  6. I only have 14 bucks left this month. Went splurging big time yesterday at KLCC
  7. My hair is uncontrollable.
  8. I am stuck here in college until 11 am when my mom wakes up and decides to pick me up. [Not forgetting the customary wait of at least 30 minutes for her to arrive]
I even tried the desperate measure to get the answers from Othilia only to wake her from her beauty sleep. Thank God she was not an angry bitch picking up the phone.

Life is such a bitch. When will it be better??

I have to start on King Lear and Nun's Priest. Paper 7 too.

And this is when the cliche goes: "So much to do, so little time"

Yesterday was kinda frustrating as well.

Saw this AWESOME fuchsia Nike tennis shoes. It was absolutely beautiful. And there's a 10 % off!!

But they don't have my size. In the entire store, there is not a single shoe from Nike that has my size.

Talk about discrimination against people with unwanted long/big feet.

It's so unfair. My sister is almost the same height with me, slightly shorter, but she's only a size 6. And there's size for her for every gorgeous pair. Too bad she's still in London.

She is so lucky. She gets to go for Chris Tomlin's concert, go for a picnic, go shopping all over the place [There is an awesome sale for Topshop there now.] and go for the UN peace conference.

And I am stuck at home doing MCQs and I do it everywhere I go as well. I do MCQs even while I shop.

It was kinda awkward at the store there where I was buying my shoes. Because this guy from my church [whom I have never talked to but seem to know] is working there. He ignored me, I ignored him. And my dad just has to be the tremendous one to ask him for assistance.

Well, in the end, after walking the entire KLCC, I found 2 pairs of shoes. Almost got a sneakers from Everlast but failed.

I got a raspberry pink Nike shoes and another black Le Coq Sportif shoes. My mom can't stop laughing at my rooster shoes. It was so humiliating when she asked the counter fella if they give free rooster soft toys.

Almost didn't get to buy those shoes as well. The network line for credit card there was really bad. We had to pay cash in Madame Kwan's.

I don't like the new Isetan at KLCC. They don't have MNG there anymore. And the clothes there are not as good as before. And they shifted the shoes section down to the same floor with the ladies' department. The upper floor is strictly for perfumes, lots of handbags and with the exception of DKNY, BCBG Maxazria, LeSportSac and Ralph Lauren.

Oh, and there was a wire fuse in Isetan's top floor. 3 levels was covered with smoke.

Thank God my mom and I managed to drag my dad there. It was the last day of sales for most of the stores. Phew. [Breathes a word of thankfulness.]

I am broke from going to Kinokuniya. Bookshops are the easiest places to splurge I tell you. [For me at least] Sometimes, I just feel like getting a part-time job there and while I'm working there, read every single story book on the rack.

My sis encouraged me because I seem to have a knack for wrapping books. So maybe I can be a salesgirl wrapping books and when there are no customers, I sneak a book to read. If you were to see me there, please pretend that you don't know me. Thank you.

Isn't it funny that when we are in a situation, we seem to think that things are tremendously awful but when we actually sit down, reflect and think/type about it, it seems almost insignificant and trivial.

It's just another mundane human being's rambling about the boring routines of life. [Or at least mine]

Please, please let the nightmare of A Levels end FAST!!! I want my freedom so that I can chill out big time. [Even if it's with my mom.]

Until then, ~Ta~

No comments: