Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's the 90th Post!!!

It is the 90th post for my 19th birthday!!!

[Lots of 9's.]

And being the controller of this blog, I shall.....

Dedicate this post to my belated birthday. And backdate the post.

Yes,

Happy Birthday Debble!!!

[Ok, a bit shock-sendiri here. HEh.]

My wish for this year... well, not so much of a wish anymore.

Fine, what I WANT for this year.

Me wants straight A's. Yup. In a gorgeous line.

The new Motorola Rokr E8. Heh. I shall save for it even if it means starving for 2 months. Anyway, I am quite sick of SS15 food now anyway.

And I'll be in SS 15, in the SAME BUILDING for my uni program. Signed up for the Reading program already.

And I shall persuade my sis to spare me some pitis every month as charity for a quite poor student since she's gonna start working. You know, just like sponsoring a child?? Hehe. Sponsor your lil sis!! Because "Charity begins at home" And accelerate the speed of me getting that BEAUTIFUL PHONE!!!

[You know, sometimes, I really wonder... will I be a lawyer buruk some day?? I'm getting pretty good in twisting stuff around and getting crappier.]

What else, what else??

I don't quite have to aspire to lose weight anymore because I will be losing weight with my mom and sis scheming against me [occasionally, my dad chips in] to deny me of the pleasures of glorious food slowly floating down my esophagus while every pore of my being sings with bliss and my brain cells do a little jig along with a flip.

My mom told me that I will be the main source of saving money in Europe while we tour. Because they will be cutting down my food and using the money for my food for other things. Sigh. Sacrifice, Debble, is the ultimate thing to do.

But I shall still eat all those delightful delicacies over there!!! I don't care!!! You can cut 3 days of my meal after that.

I've got my shoes already. Er, CLOTHES!!! I still need more clothes. Got quite a couple of new ones. =D

Oh, I want SKINNY JEANS!!! After I get back from Europe when I am supposed to be skinny. Oh, I do ADORE them. ~Sings for joy and admiration~

Get rid of my EYE-BAGS. My mom bought me this complimentary pair of panda socks [which apparently looks like me without my spectacles] for me to wear while I'm on the plane.

Hmm... On a scandalous note. I might want to know what it feels like to be drunk. As in, pissed drunk. Never tried it, never experienced it. And this is where curiosity kills the panda by breaking the shrub of the bamboo and handing the poor lil [ok, not so little] panda to the mercy of gravity at the acceleration of -9.82 ms^2.

A new bag!!! For uni. I kinda fancy this Nike bag. Heh.

Probably aspire to own my very first bottle of mascara. If I ever use it.

Ok. Enough rambling.

I need to tidur.

Shall update soon when these grumbling eyes are not so grumpy.

Nite! [Er, actually morning.]

No comments: