Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Idling is Not My Thing

Truthfully. Sincerely.

I can't accept the fact that I have nothing to do now.

No books to stash in the bag when I go to church or shopping.

When my mom is browsing through the store which I am not interested, I can't simply whip out a book like a magic wand for a nerd like I used to to pass my time.

Instead, I am forced to watch the people who walk by me.

I can't stand having nothing to do.

I think it's just A Levels.

Gave us so much of work to do. Filled up our brains most of the time.

That when we have nothing to do now, we don't feel comfortable.

Or probably it's because A Levels has robbed us of our freedom so significantly that when we finally get our freedom back, it makes us feel alienated and foreign with it.

We don't quite gel with freedom anymore.

Anyway, I pulled a muscle on my back. So I can't quite turn my neck to see the back of the car when I drive. Sheesh. And my shoulders felt like two stiff iron blades while I was shopping. And I was dead tired. Felt like my back's gonna break anytime soon.

Oh, and I have never been such a panda in my entire life.

I was seriously DEAD DEAD DEAD tired today in church. It's the first time I can hardly open my eyes.

I used to sleep 3-4 hours a day. But I can't seem to get enough of sleep now. I was half snoozing in church today. Hehe. Guilty.

And sometimes, I hate myself for not having enough guts. I shied away when I shook someone's hand in church today. Stupid. Stupid Stupid!!!!! I probably gave the dude a wrong impression/signal. Blargh.

Debble, Debble. Grow up and learn!!!

I think the tiredness is from the drag of the examination period. All the days and hours of pining and waiting for the final moment which marks the end of the examination period.

Oh, and thanks to a lot of events, I wasn't allowed to take a nap after the last Econs paper.

Why?? Because I was stuck in College for 2+ hours to sign up for the Reading programme. My mom was too lazy to go to college another day to sign up again. And the office just won't print my forecast results for me. And... and and and... the student central dude just won't let me sign up and get the forecast results from the office later. Hence, the waiting.

I reached home at about 5 pm. Hah. Awesome. I never rushed so much in my entire life. And I have never seen my mom do the makeup so fast in my entire life.

Oh, the best part was, my mom wanted to punk my hair up for me but in the end she realised that nothing can be done to my hair without making me look old/from space. The dress itself added some age to my look. And so, we ended up washing my hair after an hour of trying. Blargh.

And my sis, like a fly, just wouldn't go away. She insisted on seeing me on the webcam before I left.

And it was jammed!!!!! Well, it's handy to have a Dad who knows the entire KL at the back of his palm.

Nope, I didn't take much pictures during prom. Because, I was a loser without a camera. The camera is in London and the cow hardly uses it!!! Argh, then don't take it there!!! Leave it back here for me!!!!!

The prom was..... okay. It wasn't such a great deal for me. Because, it was kinda boring. All night I just walk about in my loooooonng dress which is quite inconvenient because I tend to step the back of it.

I have learned to accept the fact that one can never look perfect in pictures like how one wants it to be.

So, I'll just be daft with it and leave it be.

The food was kinda nice though.

It was quite frustrating that no one wants to dance with me!!! I mean, not literally with me larr... You know, like someone dancing along so that you're not alone in a sea of strangers. Aiyar, I don't mean partner dancing!!! Argh. Nevermind, I'll get all my chance during my last 2 weeks in London. I don't care. The cow is bringing me clubbing.

Guilty confession: I thought the strip dance performed by the two nominated Prom King was rather entertaining and funny. I don't mean in the dirty sense. The emcee's reactions were just hysterically hilarious and I admire those two guys' guts to do such a dance in front of everyone; especially in front of the lecturers.

Yes, Debble has a wild side. And I do not intend to let my mom see this wild side or I'll kiss Reading goodbye and say hello to dorky, boring, nerdy, kiasu, dead Singapore.

My enthusiasm for Singapore has fizzled out. Too lazy to stick around there for 5 years to finish Bar and all. And I don't wanna be there for another 3 years to pay back for the grant. I'll practically be Singaporean by the time I finish the law course over there and pay back for the grant. And no, I do not want to marry a kiasu Singaporean. And neither do I want to come back to Malaysia as a highly qualified woman with a biological clock striking rather than ticking.

Pardon the possible lack of updates in the future. I might be very busy packing. Because, I not only have to pack my bags, I have to pack my house too. After all the mess from A Levels. It's not obligatory, it's MANDATORY.

Especially if you have a pair of very huge and fierce eyes staring hard at you.

All the dream of going to the gym every day and having a nice sauna after that just vanished in an instant. Oh, not forgetting the chance to drive all over the place.

Ah, Mother, I want my gym and sauna!!!

p/s: I think this Fish-therapy thingy in the Thai fair near my area is just.... gross. Disgusting. Despicable. I will definitely not want to dip my feet in that aquarium of fish swimming all over your toes and apparently eating whatever fungal growth on your feet. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, gonna go asnoozing now in anticipation for Switzerland vs. Portugal later at 2.45 am.

Heh, I know what you're thinking. PANDA BEAR!!!

Oooh, I saw this really cute chipmunk soft toy with really huge eyes the other day!!! Fell in love with it instantly but my mom dragged me away. Said that I'm too childish. Chih.

Anyway, GO PORTUGAL, HOLLAND and ITALY!!!

~Lalalalala~ The mad football season [and fan] begins NOW!!!!!

No comments: