Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nine In The Afternoon

Hello!!! Greetings from London.

So this is the short account of what has been happening to me so far.

The Packing
Was crazy. I packed the whole day of Tuesday and I didn't sleep at all!! Had to go to the airport at 6.30 am.

The Airport
was kinda packed. We miraculously saw a friend who was on the same flight with us.

The Flight
I have to give credit to Mr. Idris Jala. He totally gave MAS a facelift. The air-hostesses were really friendly and efficient. They gave a free-flow of drinks and the food was just glorious. It was really really good. A combination of Western and Malaysian food to keep the Malaysian image. And they don't serve cheap beer, they give Tiger and Heineken!!! How cool is that?? Of course I had my Heineken. =D Wanted to try Tiger but the number of hours for the flight just isn't enough. I have lost count of the number of orange juice I had. Oh, the wine is simply splendid. One sip and you'll have a whole blast of wine in your mouth. Good wine, good wine.

The movies in the plane was quite disappointing. But I don't care, because the drinks were good!! And the food too!! Love the salad. Oh, and I didn't sleep in the plane as well. Heh. Too many things to do. The music was Ok only.

The Airport at Heathrow
is really small. It's as long as the Sam building block and that's it. And, the people walk really REALLY fast. Stop halfway and they'll scold you or crash unto you. Carrying 38 kg luggage is NOT easy at all.

The Walk Home
was INSANE!!! We took the tube for about 1 hour and got off at King's Cross and we walked ALL THE WAY to Oakley Square. And don't forget, I have an 8 kg backpack on my back and I have to drag a 38 kg luggage and walk in the speed of light. No fun. No fun. And there are A LOT of roads to cross.

You know what's good?? They paint the direction on the road for you to look for traffic. Which is good or else a blur person like me will kena langgar until beyond recognition. Choi choi choi.
The house
is SERIOUSLY crammed. Walk in. Long and high staircase, wall. 2 Doors on that wall, and a small squeezed pathway to the left where there's our room and the 2 bathrooms. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. The hall is the size of the lecturer's table area in our classrooms and next to it is the kitchen which is not any bigger. It is crammed crammed crammed. So, if me and my sis sleep in the hall, we're practically sleeping in the kitchen with all the utensils.

We're currently sleeping on the floor, Korean style. Let's see how long we can take it. Or we'll crash on the sofa/bed downstairs in the cocoon hall. But unfortunately, one of the housemates will bring her friends over. So the house will be like some Dragon Inn, bed and breakfast.

The Area
is full of Goths... and the Goths are TALL. The guys are 6 feet 4 and above and the girls are 5 feet 8 and above. And they love wearing platforms and skinny jeans. The best part is all of them are absolutely gorgeous. My favourites are the girl with bright blue hair and the couple I saw at Sainsbury. The guy was a 6 feet 6 dude with emo fringe and the girlfriend has red hair. Gorgeousness.

The Weather
Feels like Cameron Highlands. Minus the mist and the constant raining. I have to stop sneezing.

9 in the afternoon
It is 9 in the afternoon over here. 9 pm feels like it is still 6 pm. All bright and normal. I got a shock when my sis told me that it's already 9 pm. But we still went out for a walk and saw all the goths. Heh. It doesn't get dark over here until 10.50pm. It's so cool.

Vegetables and Fruits
Their vegetables are really really fresh. The garlic and onions are really crunchy when you cut them. Unlike Malaysia where the garlics and onions will start having fungal growth and it is not that fresh compared to over here. Oh, and their brinjals are really HUGE!!! Everything is huge over here.

I love the cherries, grapes and strawberries over here. Sweet and fresh.

Verbal Rape
I was verbally raped on the streets while we were walking at Camden. This Spanish dude who is shorter than me had the guts to walk up to me and ask "Can I touch your p****?" Sick dude. He's lucky I was walking really fast or I'll shove my fist down his throat!!! And Kuhan said that no one will randomly walk up to me. Ah, poor Kuhan, that dude has just proven you wrong!! But still, that sick guy, if I have a chance I'll drag him to a police or slap him hard on the face. Sick dude.

Anyway, that's so far for now. Will upload pictures soon. Going to the Wimbledons!!!

2 comments:

kaiza shozey said...

WHOA! that was some day u had. not such a good start there huh? atleast the flight was ok. as for me cramming bit was jes too mcuh. is this a temporary thing?

debbleureaux said...

Yea, it really was some day. I was quite thrown off-centre by that dude. The cramming is for as long as we're over here. It's crammed in the plane and in the house as well. It's something like a chicken coop but I guess it's fine because it's lotsa fun here!!