Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Momentarary Lapse

After a moment of reflection, I came up with this.

I think I am suffering from a trio-personality.

Nope. I'm not a hypocrite.

I just seem to behave differently without me realising it.

I'm either
1) super nerdy and serious;
2) super perky and bimbotic or
3) just plain detached, bong, quiet and very lowly self-esteemed.

I cannot recall what I did or said during the moot until now. It's all in a haze.

I cannot seem to fathom how I can be just so crazy sometimes.

And I don't know how I can just laugh out of the blue.

I don't know how I can be so assertive sometimes to the extent of being totally exasperating.

I have been detached at one time.

And I do not know my reason for being detached anymore.

To all those people that I have neglected, have not supported them emotionally when they needed me.

To all those that I've been a totally condescending bitch with.

To all those people whom I have ignored.

To all those people whose feelings I have hurt.

I am sorry.

I tried to be careful and tactful but things always get its way and I become the person that I do not want to be.

I don't blame you if you don't talk to me anymore.

I'm putting the past behind and moving forward whether you are talking to me or not.

Yeah, call me delusional. This is exactly what I'll do.

No point hovering about like a pathetic lost soul desperate for friendship.

I am going to be me.

No comments: