Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ethereal Realistic Slap On The Face

I feel so stupid.

I was brooding and was really depressed with the fact that I probably might not be able to go to NUS because the fees are really expensive especially if you are an international student.

Only to find out that I calculated wrongly.

Stupid right??

All the emotions drained and wasted for naught.

And all the gorging to compensate for the depression for nothing.

Urgh.

And my mom later told me that if... IF I prove myself worthy to do Law, then she will come out with all the money that I need.

Hah. Thanks for telling me only AFTER my depressed state.

But I feel relieved now.

But I still do not have any mood to study.

And trials is just next week.

Yeah, a lot of you people will not believe that Debble is not studying.

Truth: Debble is not studying.

You might think that Debble is trying to cover up so as not to look so nerdy and hardworking or possibly try to act smart by scoring well and not studying...

YOU ARE WRONG.

I really am very unproductive.

And I'm finding the part of me which is overly hardworking and focused still.

What happened to that fella larr??

Went into hibernation and cannot be found??

WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP HARDWORKING DEBBLE!!!

p/s: I still want my sister's very wide range of vocabulary and her "elegant" style of writing. [minus the long-windedness of course]

You know what??

She scolded me for not reading the encyclopaedia when I was younger. She's a little bit of a psycho there.

Btw, if one does chambering in Singapore, one will get about RM4k instead of RM1.5-1.8k over here.

Ah... Debble, YOU NEED A HUGE SLAP ON YOUR FACE TO WAKE UP AND START STUDYING AND BE REALISTIC

Stop surfing the net for dream universities and study for now.

[and stop surfing for the latest up-coming movies. Btw, Daniel Henney will be acting in X-Men Origins : Wolverin] Something like that.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR INDIANA JONES!!!!! [Shia LaBeouf, HOTNESS!!]

No comments: