Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Judgements [Please read until the end or do not read at all]

Alright. Let us just see from a general perspective about men.

Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or censure anyone but it is just an observation. Take it or leave it.

Sometimes, their ego can be equated to a piece of paper.

If Men's Ego = Paper, then:
1. If you keep it too well and comfortable, it becomes yellow and spotted.
2. Keep it too crisp and it will give you paper cut. Thin, fine, unnoticeable and PAINFUL.
3. If it is too crumpled, then things are gonna look ugly
4. If you spill something on it, it gets tainted forever.
5. If you tear it, you can never piece it back to its original form.

In fact, almost everyone's ego is like a piece of paper. Fragile. It's just the degree of fragility

However, I read something which really threw me into another light of perception of men.

If you think Bequests of Love in the SPM Literature syllabus is sweet, I tell you, it is a work of piracy and it is overly-done with too much of emoness. And I tell you, the effect that the prose I read is a light year better than Bequests of Love. The emotional effect was apt and totally not overly done.

The prose is written by Alice Elliot Dark in 1993; entitled 'In The Gloaming'

The story is about a mother whose son is having an illness.

He has to sit in a wheelchair with blankets wrapping up his frail frame and near the end of his life, he could hardly hold a polystyrene cup with a straw in it properly.

His father was always detached. He was a workaholic. He ran away when he was needed to support his wife emotionally. He ignored his son. He never came back for dinner. He was not there at his son's last moments on this earth.

He hardly talked to his son. He knew his son was dying.

But when his son finally died, he said one sentence which blew me away.

"Tell me what else did our son like."

He even cried.

The father was not detached. He was not cold.

He simply did not know how to react and accommodate to the situation.

But deep down, he still loved his son very much. He just did not know what to do.

He could not bear to sit on the dining table and watch his son's life slowly robbed away from him.

He did not know how to control his emotions and he suppresses them by being indulged in work.

Men are such complex beings.

Men are practical and they provide physical security.

Women are emotional and provide emotional security.

That is the reason why men and women exist together. To complete each other. And they need to be different to complete each other.

Don't you dare discriminate against any one of them.

And that is why homosexuality is not really acceptable in this world by certain people because unless the relationship of that couple can fulfil what a normal man and woman can; only can homosexuality work out well.

And let me declare this.

NO, I DO NOT discriminate or condemn people for their background.

I respect their background. I may mumble some disapprovals, but it does not mean that I look down upon a person, I am biased against that particular feature or will I ever think that the person is not fit/good enough for good things.

I am not some freaking discriminating, scrutinising Aunt of the Society to do so.

In fact, I accept people for who they are. I try to learn their ways and I try to adopt. Even if I were to start off on the wrong footing or say things which may hurt. I do not mean harm.

I like to analyse how and why people behave the way that they do.

I am sick and tired of people thinking that I am some stuck-up, high-handed bitch who thinks a hell of herself and no one else is good enough for her.

I may be shy and I do not approach guys first if I only just got to know him. I may warm up a little more to a girl.

Other than that, I am just another earthling trying to understand and live this Life by communicating and building good relationships with people.

I try my best. But it does not mean that I will be a suck-up to be trampled upon over and over again.

I am not a feminist in any way and I do not discriminate against men.

I try to be neutral.

No comments: