Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Tale of Unrepentant-ness

I am unrepentant for what I am.
For what I write and what I do.
I am unrepentant
When I know that I have done my best.

Valentine's Day for me is about a day spent to appreciate yourself.

Because if you don't, no one will.

You will have to first love yourself in order to know how to love your neighbours.

Well, you don't have to love ALL your neighbours, but you don't have to live in animosity.

Did I tell you that I spent V Day trying to contain an unrepentant tornado in my stomach? And that I spent the whole day sleeping alone at home while the parents drive the sister to work? [and, they went shopping too. Without me!!!]

Not to forget I only ate plain porridge [as in water and rice and nothing else] for the whole day.

The fever eventually went down but the splitting headache is this irritating leech which just won't stop torturing me.

It is not funny when you have to wake up early the next day for an appointment at 10 am but it takes about an hour to reach that destination. And with the need to have breakfast first, you basically have to get up at 8 am.

In my world, morning means 11 am. Because sleeping time for me is 3 am [No, I do not go clubbing in case you are filling in the blanks with the wrong activities. I study. Besides that, I will have to feed my parents with two large sleeping pills before I can actually slip out to club. Which is not quite happening in a million light years. Because the mother is a light sleeper and the dah-dee is just too difficult to fool.]

By the time I got home, it was late evening.

We had to host this hospitality thingy where we meet up with people who come back from overseas and what-nots.

It was quite nice since I get to regroup with my childhood friends.

The sister said that there was this lady in stunning red dress who was staring at me with a quiver full of hatred in her eyes because her husband was checking the both of us out and I really dressed up for the occassion.

I don't live to please the world.

And I'm unrepentant on that.

These two weeks has just been crazily stressful. I usually don't have a habit of shaking my leg but I do it quite frequently now to ease off the stress.

I don't wanna talk about today.

So I shall just stop talking here because my eyes are about to pop out. Only slept at 3.30 am while preparing for tutorials.

I thought 4 subjects are quite manageable, I am wrong.

There is just so much to do.

No comments: