Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Saluté Hamlet

And so, I have just relived the fashion of Hamlet's hair.

It is a Hamlet comeback.

You see, ever since I came back, I was haunted by this girl's awesome awesome barbie doll fringe which made her look so uber cool.

So, when I had to cut my fringe as ordained or face a fate far worse than a short fringe, I decided to cut that same barbie fringe.

Also, the fact that it looks almost like a Camden goth's hair makes it even more appealing.

But, I didn't realise one thing. My fringe was, even before cutting it, too short to make it work.

And now, I present to you, Miss Hamlet who did not intend to be in the league of LaLas at all but is forced to pin her fringe up or look worse.

Lucky for me, there is no time to fuss over my stupid fringe.

Because, I have so much of work to do!!! And they are all for next week!!!!!

1. Contract Non-Assessed Assignment to be handed in on Monday.
2. Contract presentation on Restitution. Possibly on Wednesday or Thursday. Who knows, maybe it's on Tuesday.
3. Contract tutorials.
4. Criminal Law tutorials to prepare for
5. GPL presentation to prepare for.
6. Tort tutorial to prepare for.
7. On the same day, I have my moot.
8. Not forgetting, legal skills work; legal letter to be handed in.

Can someone save me before I go crazy like Hamlet?

No comments: