Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mixtures aren't Always Bad

Yesterday, while a dear friend was driving me home at about 8 pm, we came to one conclusion.


I am what I am for what I am. I am not what I am because of influences. I live for what I am.

I'm not afraid to speak my mind and be what I am.

Nothing is going to stop me.

Not even when the entire society is against me.

Yesterday was awesome. Met up with high school friends before one of them flies back to Kiwiland to study.

It was amazing. It's amazing how much we've all changed and at the same time, still did not change.

For one thing, we all did look splendidly awesome. And YL's 2 friends just made our day rather interesting and great.

It's fun mixing with people from different backgrounds. When you put all of them together and you start bitching about LaLa people, it's just bloody fun.

We all have one common understanding - LaLas have weird hairs, tries to dress "cutely", are overdressed and they all walk in Times Square.

We went to Italiannies to eat and gosh, the serving was mighty huge. I couldn't finish it at all.

I was half nagging at myself for having to say goodbye to my almost-flat tummy for eating that Linguine Vongole. (Ok, they are clams.) [But, hey, I still woke up with my flat tummy. Let's hope it does not add on. Damage control commences right now.]

The fact that it is almost dinner time made me cringe at the thought of having to down some more food, especially my mom's cooking which is usually not quite appetizing, and especially not after swallowing 2 person's share of pasta.

Rome Cocktail was quite ok though. It wasn't great. We need more great cocktails in Malaysia!!!

The best surprise? We weren't allowed to pay a single cent. The guys took care of everything. Now, this is what I call chivalry. And he even paid the waiter extra extra extra tips.

I'm not trying to complain about my guy friends who don't do so. I understand why they do not pay for everything, because, hey, we all receive the limited "allowances" which are usually very limited. It's just that it is very rare to come by guys like this. Not that I'm gonna take advantage, it's just nice to have your entire meal to be paid for once [and not having to be independent all the time]

I can't elaborate more. I wish I could but there is just so many things to say and too many places to start.

I'm glad that the piece of us from high school is still in us.

Friends Forever my pals.

No comments: