Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weirdalogy

Somehow, for some weird reason, I have been really frustrated all week.

And the problem is, I don't quite know why.

But I do apologise for being so critical these days and being all whiney. I'm constantly grumbling or criticising something.

It's the frustration/stress talking.

I have so much to do and work is piling up. It's not like time is elongating itself.

I need to learn to be a better time manager.

And people are noticing that I'm slacking these days.

Sometimes, I wish that my mom can stop dragging me all over the place.

That's about it for now.

No comments: