Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disputes, Delusions, Desperation.

It's 6.05 am. Wake up girls. We gotta get out of the house early today to beat the jam.

"You go first"
"No, you go first"
"Why should I go first?"
"Why shouldn't you go first??"
"Just go and brush your teeth first!! Then you can continue sleeping after changing like you always do."
"But I only get up after 6.30 am."
"Just do it Debble. Don't be stubborn."
"No. You go first. I went first yesterday."
*Interruption*
"There are so many basins in the house. You don't have to go one after another."

This is what happens every morning while expert hands fly over the "boundary" of the bed and slap the other person just to force the other to get up first.

Gosh, I really hate waking up. It's difficult to wake up. Why can't that mad jam at Damansara have a solution? Why can't they expand the roads? Imagine, you have about 10 lanes for toll and immediately after the toll, all the cars squeeze into two lanes.

So we were early today. Or so we thought. It was as jammed as ever.

It's probably because everyone who goes on that same jam everyday have the same thought.

"I have to wake up earlier tomorrow to beat the jam. Even if it means stirring and grabbing those screaming kids earlier for school tomorrow."

So, the conclusion is, do not wake up so early. =D [Yes, you must be saying, please slap this blogger's face?? She's distorted.]

Anyway, I made a conclusion about the Honda City car while staring at the beautiful beamer 3 series.

The Honda City looks like a car who went for plastic surgery and never quite recovered from it. That is why everything looks so swollen.

Oh, and I thought the shape of its backside looks like the Vios's.

I loathe that car with a passion. It's so ciplak!!

At one point of my life, I was amused, bemused, amazed at why my mom suddenly allowed me to carry my own atm card.

Because it does not work on local atm machines. Yes, you only go back to HSBC or you can go to Standard Chartered, OCBC or UOB. Which is un-findable anyway. The local atms charge 10 bucks per transaction [BLOOD SUCKER!!!] and the local atm machines just REFUSE to accept my atm and withdraw my money.

What is the machine's problem larr?? How come my sis can withdraw?? Damn it!

My life is just absolutely so miserable. An atm card without real cash. And the mom won't give me my long overdue credit card. Thanks to the sis. Pooh!!

Sometimes, having a bad habit is good. For instance, stashing cash all over your handbag. I found extra cash just enough for me to pay for the program. Thank God. Or else Judah is gonna screw me; and Ikram is gonna burn me.

On the way back, [I walked all the way to parade] I met my cousin. With her boyfriend. And they were puzzled to find me there and rained storms of "What are you doing here and Why" on me. They even tried to threaten to expose me. Sorry. I am just so scandalous that I am not afraid of any threats.

Ok, I want my life to be colourful, but in different kind of colours. Not this depressive morosive stupid "adventures".

[Erhemm, actually I would like more drama. But NOT Blackhole's drama.]

No comments: