Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dusting off the Dust

My blog is really boring and dry without any pictures. So, this is a post where the pictures explains most of the scenario. [Rather than my whole long paragraph of grandmother's method of describing a scenario]

Seriously, when I came home from camp, I looked like this:



[No, I wasn't quite packaged with a ribbon]

I was up until 3.30 am the last night of camp watching 3 movies:

  1. Lakehouse
  2. 300
  3. Die Hard 4.0

If you think that sleeping at 3.30 am is bad, you should know that there are people who did not sleep at all. Simply because they couldn't find the key to their rooms/they got locked out of their rooms. But this only happened to guys. In fact, it only happens to guys.

This fella, his name is Daniel ended up with only an hour's sleep on a sofa with his head tilted up. Words could not describe how he looked like when he got up. [p/s: he is Vince's brother and he won the Beckham Challenge which was on telly not very long ago. And both his sisters now are on Amazing Race; the Chong sisters. Their family has this knack for appearing on telly.]

I came back with camp also sick. Yup. Very sick. I had high fever for 3 straight days and my parents were quite prepared to drive me to the hospital if the fever does not go down.

And also, a sprained right-hand wrist. I don't know why, but I think having long limbs are kinda bad in a way. Especially when you don't really have a control over it sometimes. I clumsily fell off the staircase with a very cute guy looking-on. Congratulations Debble. Got up with my wrist supporting me. That's how it got sprained. That's for not being able to control your limbs from tangling up.

I became obsessed with listening to music. I have a whole long list of songs by Desperation band, Relient K and Sarah McLachlan. Don't ask why.

[If you didn't realise/notice/cannot see, the background of the windows media player is supposedly my law notes. Yes, I was supposed to arrange them but did not really do it. It's called the stupid spell of Procastination for the moment.]

While going through stuff in my house, I found this handbag. I realised at the moment of setting my eyes on it that I missed it. Unfortunately, my sis was the only one priviledged enough to use this handbag. And I half suspect that she is sorta the cause of the broken handles. So much for leather bags. They are not entirely durable after all. My cg leaders used to drool over this bag

Realising the mess in the other room which is a "study room" [although noone goes in there anymore] I decided to clean it up. Before this, all of my books were in my room so there was no need to even step into this room.

And.... TADA!!! It's neat now. [After 4 hours of toiling in that stuffy room with the smell of books in the air and dust all over the place with me sneezing and having dust rash all over....] Tee hee.



[Not to mention, i got fed up somehow while I was packing so at some parts, I sorta just practised chucking stuff. Yeah.]

And the amount of baggage from all of the packing. [Not really baggage larr... We're gonna give them all away since they are still readable. Who knows, someone out there might benefit from these books.] I realised how much of rubbish I had during high school days. Seriously. And looking at my silly handwriting and the silly stuff that I used to conteng in my books. [I hope I won't look back at this blog in 10 years time and say the same thing. What a silly blog this is??] Oh well, that's how we grow right?? From the past??


Oh, and I've also realised how much of tennis balls I've got at home and how I am neglecting them. Sigh. Stupid wrist. If it wasn't for you, I will be swinging the racquet now with my dad now that he can play!!! [Then again, if it wasn't for you, dear wrist, I would have been very artistically and decorously bumping my arse down the stairs. Thank God you stopped me in time before further embarassment was due]


[psst..... don't by Slazenger balls. I don't like them. The feel of the game is just different if you were to compare it with Wilson balls. Then again, it's just me.]

A new year is coming. It's time to clean up and dust away all of the dust which have been left isolated. Time to revisit the past and reminisce and move on. [I mean dust as in the painful past which one does not want to touch]
Have you started dusting [anyway]??

No comments: