Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Stretched to the Limits

Hello there people I am back!!! [With two sore ankles, crammed muscles all over the body especially on the legs and the arms and a sprained wrist.] Yes, congratulations Debble, you are back in [almost] one piece. I feel like an old granny. Seriously. My back hurts like the very devil and I have such great eye-bags that noone has ever witnessed in this world before.

No comments: