Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Suffocation and Madness

I am seriously suffocated. The new Jaya Jusco at Bukit Tinggi 2 is just so large that to get into the carpark area, it's MADNESS. Seriously.

I like the parking lots though. Very spacious. And there's ample of empty spaces so my dad don't have to start complaining about the queue.

Inside, it is utter MADNESS. It's totally crazy. It's so jammed packed I am so glad that the architect is smart enough to make the ceiling super high. Not only it gives more space for people to breathe, but also to make me feel short. Urgh. But then, it has made those shorter feel even shorter. I am still taller than 3/4 of the people in the mall. Is it a good thing or a bad one??

What I really hate about in the mall is that there is so many things to look at, those housewives who placed their screaming kids in the trolley are just utterly inconsiderate. They look at the stuff rather than look at people walking around. And people always have a tendency to be in a daze and almost bang the person walking in front. I was so mad that I actually scolded a random lady. I was rather mad at that time.

This mall is the best mall ever in Klang. Compared to the others, it is tolerable. They have Treats, quite a cool place for clothes at a very reasonable price [their outlet was published in the Female Mag too!!] and blook is surprisingly there too!! When I saw it, I went ballistic. Not bad huh for a Klang mall.

Other than that, there is Big Apple Donuts!!! When I saw it, I thought to myself: Poor Christine. Haha. They have Natural New Zealand too. The Converse outlet was seriously very depressing. The limited edition is totally pathetic. Oh, and I can't stand all the jang corpse walking about. Eww.

The Popular bookstore outlet there is not bad. They have quite a huge range of books there. And you know what? The law section suddenly caught my eyes. And I found out, that there is a NEW Catherine and Elliot's [sorry, Elliot and Quinn] CONTRACT BOOK!!! BLOODY HELL!!! Why do we always have to use the old book only to change it for the latest one later?? Damnations. Bloody lucky July intakes. I hate you.

There is this outlet called S.R.S. The clothes there are mostly American Eagles and you know what? The clothes there are awesome!!! Lotsa magnificent hoodies [I want one!!! But mommy says no. :'( Anyone so kind as to drive me there?] And I saw this DKNY pants, which is apple green with nature motives and it's 3/4. The cutest part is that you get to tie a lil ribbon at the end of the trousers. I want it!!!

And there's the first Guess, Roxy and Esprit outlet in Klang. Haha. Yes, Klang usually only use to have Padini Authentics, and the most expensive is Padini Authentics. The Bonia outlet is awesome too. Love the range of shoes there. [Yes, I know Bonia has very old-looking shoes but I just can't help it!! They all look so beautifuly elegant!!] Nichii has awesome gowns. Not pricey too!!

And then, we went to Jusco supermarket. I tell you, it is absolutely CERAZEE to be pushing a trolley in there. The pathways are so narrow if one lady just happen to wanna show of her butt by walking absolutely slowly in the aunties' style; the whole traffic slows down. Not because that aunty is hot, but there is absolutely no other way to get your way around that auntie. It's like walking in Manhattan walkways during the rush hours after work.

After escaping the suffocation in the mall, I was hoping for clear air to breathe again [minus the smoke from the exhaust pipes of course]. I only found more congestion. Stupid haze. At first I thought I had to get new spectacles due to the poor, blur vision. But then, my eyes started to sting and my throat became tight. I knew it at that moment. HAZE. I don't want a leaking nose pipe every morning!!!

And the roads there are really congested. I am so thankful for my peaceful housing area.

It's just an utterly suffocating day. But it was fun walking around the mall and msging 3 people at the same time.

I need air and space to breathe now.

p/s: Let's get crunk!! To be crunk is to get crazy and drunk. Haha. Can't wait to meet muka bulan again for boozing and gossipping session.

No comments: