Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Smart + Moments

I love the Smart Lamp that my dahdee bought. It's kinda smart!! The previous one was returned because it was so unsmart. This lamp, can be programmed in 3 ways. First, it will only turn on when it's dark. Second, it'll only turn on when there's movement. Thirdly, it can be a normal lamp where the light can be dimmed!!!

Ahh... my room feels absolutely romantic now. [Ignore the messiness]


Even more with Jon Mclaughlin's So Close playing.

Come float with me into the galaxies.

I have musical moments. Let me list it chronologically.

  1. Skillet


  2. Muse


  3. The Used


  4. The Red Jumpsuit Aparratus


  5. Garbage and Republica [Yes, I finally remembered that Drop Dead Gorgeous is by Republica. Awesome song.]


  6. Mika


  7. Bullet For My Valentine


  8. 30 Seconds to Mars


  9. Mariah Carey and Celine Dion


  10. Bryan Adams


  11. The Click Five


  12. James Morrison

and now.....

JON MCLAUGHLIN!!!

He is just one absolutely awesome maestro. He's a magnificent songwriter, pianist and singer. He is just really really good.

How I wish I have in-born talent for piano too.

Unfortunately, here am I struggling to train and build up my two freaking last fingers for both my left and right hands. I noticed that because of these four weak fingers, it puts a dent on my technical ability.

And... I need to get rid of my kayu expression or rather more like smash-the-glass expression.

But all of that is for next year when I take my gap year!!!

[On a side note, maybe I should look at the prospects of promoting/be a manager of a band because I seem to be promoting artistes. First Click Five now Jon Mclaughlin.]

Now?? Now??

You just concentrate on getting through Friday and get home in one piece, not too high from being overly CRUNK.

And... start working you freaking lazy arse. You don't want a hippopotamus's arse. So work!!! And read!!! Lots and lots and lots before A levels crashes down on you again!!

[But I am floating.....] NO!! NO you are NOT.

Still, I know you love me.

XOXO





p/s: what do you get if you have Debble + marker pen??


The answer: Complete, utter DISASTER!!!

No comments: