Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Miss Marguerite

People, go to BB6 and read Miss Marguerite's message there left for us.

I am so touched. [I feel like crying!! Haha. There's no oscar award for it so yeah]

I'm so happy for her!!

She got a baby girl!!

Gave birth on the 5th November at 3.30pm. [From V for Vendetta: Remember, remember the 5th of November. Haha. Ignore me. I'm getting crazy due to too much of Law.]

I'm so glad you're fine now Miss Marguerite.

I really hope that we'll have you as our lecturer again for next year!! I don't know how am I going to survive Mr. Bala or Mrs. Ong's overly-eccentric idiosyncrasy at times. It's fun, but how long can you take it? I love all of your spoon-feeding actually.

You know, seriously, compared to Mr Bala, Ms Marguerite practically feeds us with the law facts and cases.

p/s: With the speed that I'm going when I write essays, I think I can actually build arm muscles. I'm serious. Besides writting essays, playing the piano will help too. Because my arms have to be suspended mid-air all the time while the fingers are moving about rapidly. Urgh. And if I stop building arm muscles, it turns into fats!! No!!!

No comments: