Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Of Law, Eyes and Hair

You have no idea how depressed I am.

It's so depressing that there's so much to write, but so little time.

And for my damned character of not being able to let go of an essay and wanting to complete it fully instead.
I ended up with 6 pages for the first essay.

Hence, I have lost the battle to time.

The second essay was like a whirlwind rush with the most obvious facts but substantiated in my style.

The third essay; I was only left with 15 minutes.

And I only managed to write 3 frigging pages.

With only 3 points. And it's not very substantiated.

Why is the Cambridge International Examination Board such a sore in the ass? It's painful, it leaves a mark and it lasts for a period of time.

It was almost the same with Literature. I didn't manage to finish on time for both papers. I ended up with writing point-form essay towards the end. It was worse for Bliss since I was only half way through the passage when time was up.

So much to write, yet time, like an arrant whore, races past me; leaving me to chase after it, gasping for space to breathe; panting for air all the while.

This is exasperatingly frustrating.

I feel like I'm left in the dark. Left in the dark to mellow in my own depression and devastation. Left alone in the dark where no one can hear me scream.

I feel like screaming my lungs out. I feel like pulling my hair out [Not that I have a lot on my scalp], I feel like crying until my eyes pop out. But it's only a feeling. Like a typical descendant of the female species, these emotions are all suppressed inside; leaving it to slowly feed on my soul and wring me dry.

Let's side-track a little.

This new blog is not meant for anymore whinings. It's supposed to be generative and positive.

You know what?
Even if I cry until my eyes are terribly swollen, it'll still look BETTER than Paris Hilton's eyes. Because my eyes size don't vary that much, only slightly and those puffs can be concealed by a concealer and foundation.

I think Paris Hilton should SERIOUSLY get an eye-job done. She looks hideous with the vast difference of size of her eyes.


The right-side of her face looks almost beautiful with her very nice and professionally done make-up. Just not the left-side of her face. She looks as if she got punched in that eye and she cannot open it properly now.

Hmm... love her hair though.

You know what kind of hair I like now?

Super high, fluffy and thick hair on the top and beautiful wavy locks. Love Fergie's hair when she is singing in a "concert" in her video clip Clumsy.

Probably I should go and get hair-extensions or go for a hair transplant. Haha. My mom said that hair-extensions make your head stink. Is it really true? Well, hair transplant? I don't wanna end up like Celine Dion's husband who's having some kind of scalp cancer now.

I shouldn't do anything at all.

Sigh.

Amy Winehouse's hair is almost cool but just not too high. Sometimes, it looks like a beehive on top of her head. Love her lashes though.

Nope. I'm not going to pull my hair or cry until my eyes pop out.

I'm gonna go snooze now.

Seriously need some sleep.

Wish me a good nap!!

No comments: