Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Crazy Things for Today

Today is just so crazy.
  1. I stole my daddy's newspaper today. =D Yup. Stole it from him. When I went out to talk to my mom he went "Hey, where are my newspapers??"
  2. I ate chick-kut-teh today courtesy of Wendy Lim, my mommy. Yup. She cooked chicken in the "bah kut teh" soup which tastes more like herbal soup. Yup.
  3. I went to my aunt's house and just started randomly eating. [One of my severe seven deadly sins is gluttony after pride. >.<]
  4. I was watching Ultraman with my aunt's grandsons [my nephews]. The episode about Halloween. Come to think of it, I dunno how I tolerated it.
  5. I actually sat down and talked to my aunt about her favourite Hokkien sob-opera. What's wrong with me?
  6. Me and my sis just had this blonde moment and started rambling about Prince William. Don't ask.
  7. I started teasing Dom and Christine online. Hehe. It's my hobby!!
  8. There's a personal message war between me and Andrew. Yup. I said that he was one hell of a super emo-ass. He said at least he isn't me. And I said I'm glad because I don't wanna be equated to him. And he says Great! And you should google 'emo'. Hmmm... I'm allergic to google. Everything that I type now has remnants of my past blog. It's painful. The blog has shot to fame and it is one of the top searches in Google. But it's gone. And I can't relish the fame.
  9. I sat down for a whole half an hour watching out for how people's personal messages change. Melissa's changed from "actions speak louder than words" to "get outta my face". Hmmm......
  10. My cousin and aunt suddenly ambushed me today. Out of the blue, my cousin said: Debbie, you lost weight!! How did you do it? Erm... well, I'm glad I'm not as fat as before. You know how I did it? Don't ask me how. Ask my mum how she starves me during dinner. One full BIG plate of vegetables, one whole piece of fish. No rice. That's my dinner.
  11. Christine nominated me for a person most likely to have imaginary friends. Apparently, it's a retaliation for me nominating her as a person who is likely to believe in ghosts. Hmm... and so the war went on and on and on until I went for dinner. And when I came back, there was this whole chunk of appraisals for this new blog. THANKS CHRISTINE!!! [Although I got scolding for wrongly linking you and giving your supposedly classic quote of living in "a bubble of joy" away to Sam. I think Revolutionist suits you better.]
  12. My dad suddenly called me today and started rambling about white blood cells and red blood cells. I was steaming in the car [mom took away the car keys] and listening to it. Why ask me bout blood cells when I'm in a "sauna" room?
  13. I suddenly asked Dom to blog. I don't know what compelled me to do so, but it would really really be awesomely great if the entire PL2 has a blog each. That way, we get to know exactly what we are each doing. It's fun!! =D
  14. I have officially became a professional stalker. Yup. I'm stalking this particular person who is in Reading now. Nope. Me and my sis don't like her. At all. I'm just so kay-poh. Ok now Debble, stuck your nose back in.

I think it's because of my mom's chick-kut-teh. It tasted half salty half bitter half sweet half weird. Just weird.

Mom, NO MORE HERBAL SOUPS!!!! PLEASE!!!! I BEG YOU!!!

Ok, I'm gonna go out now.

No comments: