Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

When The Cage is Finally Opened

When the cage is finally opened, what happens to the bird?

Nope, it will not fly immediately.

It has been locked up for so long that it has forgotten how to fly. Yup.

So I started off my dorky freedom by going for Home Fellowship.

Boring as hell. [Our cute lil chrissie did not bother replying my msg]. And, I found out that I am no longer on speaking conditions with my so-called childhood friends. [erm, they are all guys. Now you know why I'm tom-boyish?]

We all suddenly became shy. Blame it on puberty. They practically ran away from me. Lol. Guys. I don't know what to say. Sometimes, I wonder if their shyness is real or they just like having their own space.

You know, before this, I had a lot of things planned in mind.
  1. Watch Enchanted. Not possible anymore given that everyone is gonna be busy preparing for our course resuming on thursday. We've got the pain-in-the-ass Lear to complete and the ridiculously-time-consuming poster to complete. And no one wants to go with me. I planned to go immediately on Monday. Sobs.
  2. Play computer games until I drop. Yup. But I think my ram is cracking. The laptop is so slow that I feel like smashing it up sometimes. And, I can't seem to load Virtua Tennis 3. Stupid dvd. Cost me 20 bucks!!!
  3. Play Tennis!!! Yes. I so wanna play it so badly. But I've got no one to play with me. Sobs. Dad's still not in a condition to play with me. It's so boring to go to the gym because all I do is cycle. I do not have such happy lungs to be on the treadmill.
  4. Shop. It's coming true after all. Mom told me that I'll be going to KLCC on Sunday even before I could open my mouth. TEE HEE!!
  5. Hang out with my pals. But all my pals are busy!! [referring to you PL2 people. Uh huh.]

Hmm. Let's go on to my Christmas wish-list. Haha. I love Othilia. She's the first one to offer to buy me a christmas present. And she even asked me what I want. Hehe. It was really fun bullying her. Haha.

  1. Storybooks. Anything. Just don't give me soap-opera books, almost like Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen-Mah and I'll be absolutely-brimmingly happy!!!
  2. A pair of Levi's jeans. Haha. Yup. I want one!!! [That is if I can fit in it]
  3. An uber-cool wallet. Let's face facts. We all know that I am in such a terribly dire need for one.
  4. A new handbag for college!! I'm sick of my gunny-sack. Any benevolent soul out there?
  5. Cool funky [maybe punkish] t-shirts with a touch of sophistication. All I have are nun's t-shirt. No style, no sense of fashion and totally dead.
  6. A new phone!!! Yes. I REALLY REALLY need one. And a cool one with an external memory card, a good camera [since my sis took my camera away] and a cool phone with a cool design. [And preferably a Motorola. I don't care how much you people think that it sucks.]
  7. A camera?? I really envy those who have such high-tech and cool cameras. I have a friggin antique one and the only cool one is in UK. I want a Fujifilm camera!!!
  8. A Touch-pad Ipod. Oh yes. I'm the most pathetic soul who does not own an mp3 player. I reall envy those of you who own one. I don't. And I'm not happy.
  9. A beautiful flowing dress. I don't think I want my mom to tailor me anymore dress. It's getting more and more nunnish. I can't possibly survive another one.
  10. To grow at least another inch taller. Yes, dear God, please please please, for this christmas, make me at least another inch taller? 2 inches will be awesome. I don't like being short. And I can't stand it with me being shorter than quite a number of people. I wanna be distinguished. I like being distinguish. Feels like I'm on top of the entire universe.

I can be very ridiculous sometimes. But I guess this is the way that we behave when we have the taste of freedom and absolute liberty. [At least for me. =D]

And I'm loving every single bit of this ridiculous feeling.

No comments: