Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Speaking about Rotting

Well, it takes about 3 days for a body to decompose. And I will say that is pretty fast.

But not as fast as some computers in college.

Well, I'll say that the Taylor's computer in the computer room in the library can practically give you time to grow a beard [whether you are male or female] and probably turn your entire head white just like Lear in Akiro Kurosawa's version in Ran.

Not forgetting that the room turns into a sauna after a while.

Gosh, this computer is so peevish.

I'm trying to look for the call number for past year papers but I can't seem to do anything because this computer works at the speed of grass growing in the desert.

p/s: I thought Akiro Kurosawa's version of Ran was rather awesome.

I was really heartbroken when Saburo died. It's so quick, serene and almost divine.

Speaking about bimboism, I think I'm catching the fever from Cindy and my sister is rubbing off on me.

Not forgetting my mom.

My mom was the sweetest mom yesterday. She was so so nice.

Because I reminded her that it was Mother's Day.

She was totally blur when I wished her and gave her a hug in the morning.

This short little "break" from studying contract is doing me some good afterall.

At least I am concentrating more than when I was staring at the sodding "Innominate Terms" and Hong Kong Fir Shipping Co Ltd v Kawasaki Ltd.

Swiche joye and blis is sturdyinge.

No comments: