Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Law & Madness

I have not realised how heavy Law is until I reached Remedies in Contract. Not forgetting Mistake.

And Elliott & Quinn's book is seriously irritating me.

Please do take note on mistakes in page 158 under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 where it states that this Regulation takes into account of succession, family law and incorporated and organisation of companies.

The Regulation does NOT cover such contracts. [Because neither of them have anything to do with consumers and the Regulation shouts out CONSUMERS.]

The notes in the lecture slides are the ones which is right.

Which means Elliott & Quinn is not exactly accurate for Contract and I find that in Tort Law, they seem to become rather emotional after a while especially when they are arguing about some decision which is rather harsh.

Then again, Elliott & Quinn is just to help a person understand the outlines of the law.

Conversely, it is confusing me.

To my surprise, I find that Tort is much easier to absorb compared to the dead boring Contract which has 101 guidelines and exceptions and not forgetting, contrasting precedents which needs to be distinguished.

And arguing for A2 is so not easy. It is not like English Legal Systems where you partially vomit and then you justify whether the current law is just or not.

Can I be a dropout??

I'm considering it.

The Ebrary on the other hand is very unfriendly.

I can only print one document and after that all succeeding documents will be lagging until all of your skin sag with anger and they will finally give you a very cheerful pop out which says:

"Sorry. The Document is unable to load."

Urgh.

SO much to read, so little time.

I should have taken Christine Yap's combination of subjects but I'll do Maths, Literature and Law.

Then I don't have to worry so much about having to read Economics and I don't have to lay eyes on that despicable subject ever again.

I am tired, fatigued and stressed out.

Freak out sometimes during the night when there is an overdose of adrenaline and hence, I'll be up until the wee hours of the morning.

And that's when my beautiful eyebags will come out.

Such sandbags to carry.

I am so stressed out that I do not know the time.

And I am denied of having to celebrate with beer. I had orange juice instead.

You see?? Examinations suck the life out of you.

I am HUNGRY!!!

On a food binge due to depression and after that, I'll be even more depressed and go into starvation.

I need $$$ too.

I'm sorry but this is a post of Randomity with a lot of random thoughts and peeves.

No comments: