Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wisdom Comes With Pain

It's no joke trying to grow a wisdom tooth.

Your gums have to slice itself to make way for the new baby tooth from underneath the gum.

And when it springs forth, it tears your sanity apart.

It clouds your thoughts with the pain. You can hardly function the whole day but think about the pain.

It's just the same with studying.

The pain of having to sit on the table, on the same spot for hours.

And having to push aside all distractions which will dampen the progress of your acquisition of wisdom.

And when you're so into your studies, it clouds your mind; you think of nothing but the subject that you're reading on the whole day.

It's such a pain to study sometimes. But the wisdom acquired is priceless.

Ah, damn backbone problem. At the end of the day, I won't be able to lie straight on my bed because that last disc will be so swollen, I'll be lying on it.

Like I said, Wisdom Comes With Pain.

2 comments:

John Grisham said...

....But with the wisdom tooth, you don't actually gain any knowledge... You know that, right Debbie? It's not a magical tooth that somehow gets you to remember all the cases necessary for Contract.....Damn it. Should have been called the painful-as-fuck-for-nothing tooth. Too long I guess...

debbleureaux said...

Lol!!! I agree!!! Painful and for nothing tooth.

But my dad said that it'll help me eat faster...

He's probably hinting something...

And I probably need it too...

=D