Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Fashion Wars

Reasons why I love Fashion Wars on Facebook.

1. I earn $77 200  $206 000 per hour.
2. I own 5 LV bags, 5 Mobile blings, A Mini Cooper, A Smart Car, A BMW, A Lotus, A Convertible Porsche, 2 Audi R8s, a  2 bling Mercedes
3. I am the owner of 5 pubs in LA, I own a penthouse, a Miami beach house, a Hollywood house, an 3 Italian Villas by the sea.

Compare it to the real world that I live in.

1. I don't earn a single dollar for studying.
2. I don't own 5 LV bags, 5 mobile blings, and I absolutely do not own any cars. Let alone be allowed to drive without supervision.
3. I don't own any property which generates money for me to spend like a RockStar.

I, instead, have to force myself every single minute to try to study.

Ah, my time will come. It shall come.

No comments: