Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Betrayed.

Is this what the Law Alumni is for?

Where you betray your learned friends and leave them to rot in boredome??

Why did nobody call me to go out for lunch (but I don't think I will miss the conversation) and later ask me to go to Pyramid for Sushi King?? [I mean pharoah] And where everything was cheap!!! I have been dying for SASHIMIs!!!

Oh, but you all finally get to see my short parents. [Yes, you might be wondering how a short couple can come out with a tall gigantic daughter (who is still growing taller).]

Oh, and you can kill Maureen for telling me this.

I'll gladly give you the license. =D Honest!

[But it's Ok, I won't get to go anyway, because I will have to direct my mom to go pick my sis up or else she might end up driving to JB. She's extremely bad in directions.]

But still...

That lingering sense of betrayal is like the invisible veil which cannot be torn down!

2 comments:

Khiara said...

what happened,debbie? :s

debbleureaux said...

Oh, haha, it's nothing actually. They saw me in college but didn't bother calling me along for lunch because my parents were there. Just wanted to play a jibe at them. =D Them as in Mr Lai, Maureen, Ikram, Elisa, and a few others. =D Don't worry about it.