Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Once Again

I have once again proved to push myself to the limit.

Yup.

I don't know why, but it's good.

Because I will only start doing work when I realise that I have a lot of things to do.

  1. I have a Law Ball to plan (Hence, the meetings and the correspondences and the follow-ups)
  2. I have the Lexicon layout to do (which will consume quite a lot of time and it's due end of this month.)
  3. I have to finish my writing credit.
  4. I have to STUDY.
Wow. I have just gotten myself a lot of work. Again.

So, for the time being until I finish all these tasks, you can stare at this space.

Cheers. And wish me luck.

No comments: