Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Natural Talent to Annoy

It's true I possess such a unique talent.

I basically annoy people naturally. Or at least press on all the wrong buttons.

For instance, well, the more my mom/sis asks me to stop singing, the louder I sing.

Or I'll do the chinky accent at my sister, and she accuses me of causing her standard of English language to deteriorate.

I say the most girlie stuff to guys and make them walk away.

Or, I pretend to be all emotional and get people worked up along.

Ikram complained that I was overly courteous. And I continued with it for another 3 texts? =D

The results that I get?

Priceless facial expression/text expression.

I know I'm eccentric and twisted, but I somehow find it amusing for the time being.

It's probably the Exam Fever.

1 comment:

samantha said...

let's celebrate the diversity of mankind!!