Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Rushing Off

Wish I can have more time to blog. But I'll be going to Europe tomorrow. And you won't hear from me   for another 24 days. And I just can't find the time to post up so many pictures on so many places. I'll just do a short one when I get back to London. Anyway, as a promise, I'll list down the places to be blogged soon.

Uni Reading
Embankment
Borough Market
Tower Hill and Tower London
Inns of Courts : Inner and Middle Temple [these two temples are enemies]
Hillsong London
St Paul's Cathedral
Hamley's [it's full of cute soft toys!!!]
All Souls Church

Omg... there's gonna be so much to blog about!!!

No comments: