Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Inns of Courts: Grays and Lincoln's

So, we went to my sister's university and the Inns of Courts. Since mommay didn't wanna walk so much, we only went to Gray's Inn where my sis' uni is in and Lincoln's which is nearby.

They are all in Holborn.

It's always a custom to glut 1st before going anywhere
That was seafood pancake and this is salmon pancake. All at My Old Dutch
Gray's Inn
The pathway down to Gray's Inn
My sis' uni
The park
Watch the barristers have their picnic/lunch.
Have a peaceful nap dude
The gorgeous ivory
Lincoln's Inn. This building is where the dining is held in.
Look at the gorgeous cars. Someday, I'll own one too!!

No comments: