Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Piccadilly Circus

These are random pictures on the way to Picadilly Circus from Trafalgar Square. Went there on the 29th of June.
Some theatre. Oh, they are playing Phantom of the Opera. It costs £60 for the worst seat. I wish my sis will take me there after my parents have returned home.
I think it speaks for itself. It's a musical.
Some random building
Some Turkish building
It says : "Because it is the cat's birthday"
Some more building
Gorgeous ain't it?? It's just a corner away from Piccadilly Circus. In fact, the building on the right is Piccadilly Circus
Piccadilly Circus
The curve to the right from the picture above, it's Regent Street!!! They have beautiful shops with beautiful sales.
It's a cupid up there near the circus!!
Gorgeous building
I love Lillywhites!!! This is where to get all the Lonsdale stuff!!
Random t-shirts sold by this shop. The best t-shirt I've seen is this one which shouts "Ipood" with a man leaning forward on a sitting bowl with his Ipod on.
It's a helium balloon flying up the sky!!

No comments: