Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Friday, March 20, 2009

It's The Last Day!!!

Yay!!!!!

But it doesn't help that I suck in pool now. Just because I stopped playing for a year. Everything was wrong. My hands were sticky, I didn't use my elbow properly, I was too tall from the heels ["Debble, you need to bend lower... lower... Ok, it sounds WRONG... so I did not.]

Anyway, I realised that I'm quite emotionless these days.

What is the point of having emotions when you can laugh all day??

Yup. New Motto.

Yes, last day, I get to play more squash!!!

I'm better at squash compared to tennis. That's because I'm too effing blur for tennis still.

Need to  be more alert.

I realised something.

I never realised how fucking dodgy I was last time until I finally took a look at my facebook pictures.

Gosh.

I need to do something.

Minus Paris Hilton's virus, thank you.

No comments: